As one of the leading providers of restaurant software, Avero presented at Crum-Halsted’s exclusive seminar for restaurant owners and managers in the Chicago area last week. At the seminar, one of Avero’s expert Restaurant Operations Specialists, Anthony Schaefer, launched the new Avero Index for Chicago (above), and he explained how Avero has helped tens of thousands of restaurant operators improve their businesses for the last 16+ years.
- Update your menu. Make an effort to adapt to the rapidly changing world of food trends.
- Diversify your offerings. Compare your most and least popular menu items, and adjust which ones you’re serving on the fly.
- Create a consistent experience. What are your best and worst servers selling, or not selling?
- Reduce food prep waste. Understand what’s selling and what’s not, so you know exactly how much of each item to order next time.
- Manage labor. Focus on better managing your labor force, down to the most granular level.
- Prevent loss. Automatically detect who, or what, is eating away at your revenue.
- Automate your point of sale system data collection and analysis so you no longer have to do it manually.
- Encourage better communication among your staff with more easily accessible productivity tools, such as a digital logbook.
- Make crucial business decisions in the moment with real-time insights in the palm of your hand.
Contact us today for more details from our Crum-Halsted restaurant seminar presentation!