Our Customers and Partners:
- International Hotel Brands Address the Role of Women in F&B [Hotel Intel Co.]
Leaders of F&B within international hotel companies discuss the importance of cultivating a strong female presence in a male-dominated industry. We’re proud to work with several of these forward-looking individuals.
- Hakkasan to launch ‘virtual’ Casa Calavera pop up in London [Big Hospitality]
Our partners at Hakkasan continue innovating by capitalizing on the novelty of a pop-up despite ongoing restrictions around in-restaurant dining.
- A New Era of Dining in the Age of Coronavirus Emerges at the Bellagio [Eater]
Businesses on the Vegas strip strive to find ways to continue personalizing the guest experience despite the need for social distancing.
- The New Federal Loan Program Just Might Give NYC Restaurants a Fighting Chance [Eater]
PPP loans previously came under fire for unrealistic restrictions on how and when funds could be used. Thankfully, the latest reforms have addressed many of these issues and brought hope back to some restaurateurs.
- Beloved American restaurants shut down as coronavirus relief falls short [LA Times]
Even with changes to the PPP, many beloved restaurants have already permanently closed their doors. Because of this, some restaurateurs still worried about the future during a slow industry recovery.
- Las Vegas reopened. People showed up. [CNN]
The reopening of the Las Vegas strip has been one of the most high-profile returns to “normal” since the pandemic began — and with travelers quickly returning there’s ongoing concern about safety measures (or a lack thereof).
- Nick Kokonas launches Tock 20 with all-in-one system for delivery, pickup, reservations and events [Restaurant Hospitality]
Tock is quickly becoming a household name within the F&B industry for its forward-thinking emphasis on contactless technology.
- State of the Industry [OpenTable]
Reservation giant OpenTable utilizes their aggregated data to paint a comprehensive picture of how restaurants are reopening dining rooms across the country.
- As Diners Flock to Delivery Apps, Restaurants Fear for Their Future [NY Times]
Many restaurateurs fear that continued reliance on 3rd party delivery apps will inhibit their ability to survive in a post-COVID market because of the high processing fees that come attached.
- 31 Online Ordering Statistics Every Restaurateur Should Know in 2020 [Upserve]
With guests flocking online for delivery and takeout, make sure you understand behavior so you can maximize profits even when you don’t have the opportunity to maintain direct personal contact with your guests.
- 3 charts that show the U.S. restaurant industry’s coronavirus recovery [CNBC]
CNBC takes a look at the volume of transactions across the industry, showing promising trends for many business’ future recoveries.
- Black-Owned Restaurants to Support Across the U.S. [OpenTable]
OpenTable utilizes their platform to elevate black-owned restaurants, making it easy for consumers in every state to help support these businesses in their everyday routines.
- 6 Ways Menus May Change Due to Coronavirus [National Restaurant Associations]
“In the wake of coronavirus, a number of trends are taking place, including a shift away from shareable portions, an increased focus on plant-based and seafood proteins and more comfort foods.”
- How to Get Guests to Order from Your Restaurant Instead of a Delivery Service [Restaurant Business]
Restaurant operators are universally aware of high processing fees charged by 3rd party delivery platforms. How can you effectively encourage guests to order directly from you instead?